Friday, January 22, 2010

let freedom ka-ching

In honor of the Supreme Court finally granting full constitutional rights to Money, I’d like to share Justice Thomas’ favorite joke.
__________________________________
A pirate walks into a bar with a ship’s steering wheel shoved down his pants. The bartender says, “Hey, pirate, did you know you have a ship’s steering wheel shoved down your pants”? The Pirate says, “Arr, and it’s driven’ me nuts”!
__________________________________
And we can’t forget Justice Scalia’s favorite knock-knock joke; because Justice Scalia is an intellectual, the responder has to say, “I have to get my coat").

Knock-knock.
Who’s there?
Bob.
I have to get my coat Bob.
Knock-knock.
Who’s there?
Vinnie.
I have to get my coat Vinnie.
Knock-knock.
Who’s there?
Tex.
I have to get my coat Tex.

No comments:

Post a Comment