Tuesday, February 23, 2010

fishy coos

This morning I linked to Sen. Scott Brown’s Facebook page and read the charming comments posted by his ‘former’ admirers. They are unhappy the late Ted Kennedy’s replacement joined four other Republicans in supporting President Obama’s jobs bill. The comments, ranging from threatening to vicious, show little love for the newly elected Senator’s independent streak. I’m guessing Sen. Brown won’t be invited to watch Glenn Beck work his chalkboard magic anytime soon. But then Glenn barks like a dog. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Every so often I oink at Nancy Grace. Unlike Glenn’s barks, my oinks don’t have a point. And they certainly don’t qualify as clever political satire. Sometimes I just like to make pig noises. Once I get my permanent denture partial in place clucking sounds should dramatically improve, adding depth and dexterity to my barnyard symphony.

Now go read my blog at http://thecowgoesmoo.com/ There I ask interesting questions and provide brilliant budgetary analysis using my pocket calculator and George Will column.

No comments:

Post a Comment